Deficiency Carpenter – Guelph, ON
We have an opening for an experienced Deficiency Carpenter to join to our team. If you are interested in growth opportunity, possess a positive attitude, pay attention to detail, work well independently and as part of a team, and dependable we want to hear from you!
- Perform paint touch ups, drywall, flooring, tile and plumbing repairs.
- Hands-on completion of warranty service work including: Pre-PDI, PDI, 30 Day, Year end and Second Year Statutory forms as required.
- Complete repairs as identified on the warranty forms.
- Updates BuilderLynx system as required.
- Fulfill daily schedule task requirements.
- Compliance with company and legislative Health and Safety training and reporting requirements.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in new home sales warranty and service.
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and painting is required.
- Experience with BuilderLynx system is an asset.
- Knowledge of Tarion Warranty Guidelines and Tarion Condominium Construction Performance Guidelines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- General knowledge of Health and Safety protocols on a construction site and demonstrates a safety conscious mindset.
- Ability to skillfully use hand and power tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage variable workloads.
- Strong attention to detail and motivated to meet quality control standards.
- WHMIS, Working at Heights, Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training Certificates.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist.
- Valid Driver’s License.
$30-$38/hour based on experience.Submit your resume by email