Location: 2738 Fuller St. , Abbotsford, BC
Completion: April 3, 2018
Budget: $14,163,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing Society
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1077 Inc
- Architect: Craven Huston Powers Architects
- Funding Partner: BC Housing
Contact: Janice Silver (CEO) Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing Society 137-34110 Lougheed Highway, Mission, BC, V2V 6N9 Phone: 604-820-3324 | Email: email@example.com
· 60 Unit Affordable Housing Project.
· 54,560, 6 storey wood frame structure above a single storey parkade.
· Nine units in a separate secure area for use by the Autumn House Youth Housing Program.
· Common Kitchen and Lounge for Resident Use.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mark Meerstra (VanMar)
- Janice Silver, CEO (Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing Society)
- Justin Dyck, Partner (Craven Huston Powers Architect)