Location: Vancouver, BC
Start: July 4, 2016
Completion: November 1, 2017
Budget: $12,645,343Principles Involved:
- Owner: The BG Aspen Green Society, Beulah Gardens
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Integra Architecture
Contact: Adrian Dar Santos (CEO) Beulah Garden Homes Society 3350 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5M 1P4 Phone: 604-255-7707 x106
- 52 independent living units for adults aged 60 plus.
- A 4 storey wood frame project on 1 level of underground concrete parkade build on a challenging, sloping site.
- The project is targeting LEED Gold certification
- A 4th floor common patio area with vegetable gardens and amenity area for entertaining with amazing views.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Adrian Dar Santos, CEO (Beulah Garden Homes Society)
- Duane Siegrist (Integra Architecture Inc.)
- Raymond Field, Owner Representative (Field and Marten & Associates)
- Jack Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)