Location: Chilliwack, BC
Budget: $2,100,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: C5C Holdings Ltd.
- Contractor: Van Maren Construction
- Architect: Killick Metz Bowen Rose Architects Planners Inc.
Contact: Eric Dyck (Owners Representative) City of Chilliwack 8550 Young Road, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 8A4 Phone: 604-793-2739 | Fax: 604-793-2715
Description of Project:
- Van Maren was selected as the preferred proponent out of 3 submissions to the City of Chilliwack & BCBC
- Office spaced leased out to BCBC, CEPCO and café.
- 18,000 SF spread out over 3 levels
- Design Build Lease Back
- Structural steel, Steel Stud and Wood Frame
- Landmark Civic Building
- Courthouse Building, Civic Plaza, Clock Tower
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Tom Bowen, Principal (Killick Metz Bowen Rose Architects Planners Inc.)
- Witmar Abele (KMBR Architects Planners Inc.)