Location: 585 Shaw Rd., Gibsons, BC
Start: September 17, 2004
Completion: January 15, 2006
Budget: $12,450,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Good Samaritan Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors
- Architect: Stantec Consulting
Contact: Hans Lung (Vice President Finance & Project Development) Good Samaritan Canada 8861 75 Street, Edmonton, AB, T6C 4G8 Phone: 780-431-3805 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive Site Development and Stormwater Management System.
- 60 Units of Independent Seniors Living
- 50 Units of Complex Care Living
- 30 Units of Demetia Care in 3 Cottages.
- 100,000 sf over 3 structures.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Bert Gray (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- John Timmers (VanMar)
- Doug Stickney, Director of Project Development BC (Good Samaritan Canada)
- Garth Balint, Architect (Stantec Consulting)