Location: Surrey, BC
Start: April 1, 2011
Completion: June 21, 2012Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Phoenix Society
- Contractor: VanMar Contractors Inc.
- Architect: DYS Architecture
- Funding Partners: Fraser Health Authority/Provincial Rental Housing Corp.
Contact: Anthony Boni (Architect) Boni-Maddison Architects 3732 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2C1 Phone: 604-688-5894 ext.111 | Fax: 604-688-5899 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting LEED Gold Certification.
- 52 supportive housing units and 8 stabilization and transitional living residence beds complete with underground parkade.
- A health care clinic on the main floor.
- A 24/7 sobering and assessment centre is located on the main floor.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Martin Mahoney (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Michael Wilson, Executive Director (The Phoenix Society)
- Gorka Zabala, Project Officer (BC Housing)
- Jack Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)
- John Davidson, Architect (DYS Architecture)
- Glenn Gardner, Architect (DYS Architecture)