Location: 170 Drysdale Blvd., Kelowna, BC
Start: August 1, 2017
Completion: April 30, 2019
Budget: $18,792,000Principles Involved:
- Developer: VanMar Developments Drysdale Ltd.
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Development Manager: MGC Projects
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Contact: Graham Hood (Strategic Land Development Manager) City of Kelowna- Real Estate Services 1435 Water Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 1J4 Phone: 250-469-8469 | Fax: 250-862-3349 | Email: email@example.com
- 69 Unit 3 Bedroom and Den Townhouse Development
- LEED for Homes Certified
- VanMar and MGC were responsible for complete project development scope
- Thorough consultation with the City of Kelowna to ensure a smooth rezoning, DP and Subdivision process.
- Rezoning, and Development Permit Process complete in a 3 month period
- Street Oriented Townhouse development complimenting the objectives of the City of Kelowna Planning Department
- Large Central Family Friendly Play Ground Area
- Contemporary rowhouse architecture
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Bob Fawdry (VanMar)
- Matthew Carter, President (MGC Projects Ltd.)
- Ray Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architect Inc.)
- Don Warkentin, Partner (Fortune Marketing Inc.)