Location: 1550 Oxford Street, White Rock, BC
Start: November 1, 2014
Completion: August 1, 2016
Budget: $39,000,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Evergreen Baptist Society
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Ankenman and Associates Architecture
- Funding Partner: Fraser Health Authority
Contact: Jack Clerkson (Principal) CPA Development Consultants 100 - 283 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5T 2C4 Phone: 604-875-0554 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 storey 199 bed complex care facility.
- The Evergreen Baptist / VanMar team won the Residential Care Beds through a competitive proposal call from Fraser Health.
- Large commercial kitchen.
- Addition and enhancement to an existing campus of care.
- Unique neighbourhood designs with 28 beds per neighbourhood for operational efficiencies.
- Large terraces throughout the facility to take advantage of ocean views.
- Oxygen and lift systems installed in both buildings.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Martin Mahoney (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Stephen Bennett, Executive Director (Evergreen Baptist Society)
- Eric Chu, CA, VP Finance (Evergreen Baptist Society)
- Mark Lesack, Architect (Ankenman and Associates Architecture)
- Yong Cho (Ankenman and Associates Architecture)
- Mark Ankenman (Ankenman and Associates Architecture)
- Jack Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)
- Casey Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)