Location: 4615 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
Start: September 1, 2011
Completion: April 17, 2012
Budget: $2,002,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Vancouver Hospice Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Rositch Hemphill Architects
Contact: Gay Klietzke Vancouver Hospice Society 3470 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, BC, V6S 2C2 Phone: 604-737-7305 | Fax: 604-730-6001
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk.
- 1 building consisting of 6 hospice units, nurses stations, and some offices which total 9,715 sq.ft.
- A combination granite, hardie board and hardie shingle.
- Asphalt shingle roofing.
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Bryce Rositch (Rositch Hemphill Architects)
- Gay Klietzke (Vancouver Hospice Society)