Location: Vancouver, BC
Start: July 28, 2009
Completion: April 1, 2011
Budget: $16,600,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Granville Mennonite Housing Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Neale Staniszkis Doll Adams Architects
Contact: Joffre Pomerleau Innovative Housing Consultants Ltd. 1146 Odlum Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3L7 Phone: 604-717-6500 | Fax: 604-734-9806 | Email: email@example.com
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk on a competitive proposal call.
- 11 storey cast in place concrete structure.
- 1 building consisting of 105 units totalling 61,432 sq.ft.
- Composite and masonry cladding.
- LEED Gold Project.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Larry Adams (Neale Staniszkis Doll Adams Architects)
- Lorne Epp (Granville Mennonite Housing Society)