Location: 1321 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC
Start: July 4, 2007
Completion: January 1, 2009
Budget: $14,100,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Granville Mennonite Housing Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Neal Staniszkis Doll Adams Architects
Contact: Derek Simons Innovative Housing Consultants Inc. 1148 Odlum Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3L7 Phone: 604-717-6501 | Fax: 604-734-9806
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk on a competitive proposal call.
- 12 storey cast in place concrete structure.
- 1 building consisting of 87 single room occupancy units totalling 54,000 sq.ft.
- Metal and masonry cladding.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Larry Adams (Neale Staniszkis Doll Adams Architects)
- Lorne Epp (Granville Mennonite Housing Society)