Location: 2335-2445 Butt Road West, Kelowna, BC
Start: October 20, 2011
Completion: February 7, 2013
Budget: $22,000,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Lakeview Lodge Limited Partnership
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Integra Architecture
- Funding Partner: Interior Health Authority
Description of Project:
- 112 bed complex care facility (100 funded beds and 12 private pay).
- The Baltic/VanMar team won the Residential Care beds through a competitive proposal call from Interior Health.
- Large commercial kitchen.
- Future independent living expansion potential for a campus of care.
- Unique neighbourhood designs.
- Oxygen and lift systems installed in both buildings.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- John Timmers (VanMar)
- Jerry Nowee, Director of Development (Baltic Properties)
- Duane Siegrist (Integra Architecture Inc.)