Location: Langley, BC
Start: Summer 2008
Completion: Fall 2009
Budget: $12,500,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Langley Lodge Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors
- Architect: Ankenman Associates Architects Inc.
Contact: Debra Hauptman Langley Lodge Society 5451 204 Street, Langley, BC, V3A 5M9 Phone: 604-532-2305
This project consists of a 6 Storey- 73 Unit (42,000 sq ft) complex care addition The addition is constructed on raft slab foundation system.
- Stucco, Masonry and Metal Cladding System
- Extremely challenging structural tie-in to the existing building
- Complete Hazardous Material removal and remediation
- Raft Slab Foundation System
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Mark Lesack, Architect (Ankenman and Associates Architecture)