Location: Langley, BC
Start: August 1, 2008
Completion: November 1, 2009
Budget: $10,173,000Principles Involved:
- Owners: Langley Lodge Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Ankenman Associates Architects Inc.
Contact: Debra Hauptman Langley Lodge Society 5451 204 Street, Langley, BC, V3A 5M9 Phone: 604-532-2305
This project consists of a storey 60 unit (60,000 sq.ft.) renovation converting 120 units down to 60 units to bring the facility up to current complex care standards.
- Phased renovation, in order to minimize the displacement to current occupants.
- Complete asbestos and lead paint removal and remediation.
- Floor plan reconfiguration and structural upgrades.
- New plumbing, electrical and nurse call system.
- Complete renovation of the interior to make it match to the new addition.
- Reconfiguration of the main floor to add new offices, and adult daycare.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Mark Lesack, Architect (Ankenman and Associates Architecture)