Location: Vancouver, BC
Start: May 14, 2004
Completion: July 14, 2005
Budget: $13,040,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: VanMar Contractors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architecture Inc.
Contact: Matthew Carter UBC Properties Trust 555 Great Northern Way, Suite 101, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1E2 Phone: 604-731-3103 | Fax: 604-731-2130
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as the design-assist General Contractor.
- 3 and 4 storey wood frame buildings constructed on an underground concrete parkade.
- 5 separate buildings consisting of 61 units totalling 104,278 sq.ft.
- Project to be completed at $125.00 per sq.ft.
- Hardiplank and masonry cladding.
- Asphalt shingle roof.
- REAP Certified.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Jason Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- Matthew Carter (UBC Properties Trust)
- David Roche (UBC Properties Trust)