Location: 13739 on 92 Ave, Surrey, BC
Start: January 19, 2009
Completion: December 8, 2010
Budget: $11,850,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Atira Women's Resource Society
- Contractor: VanMar Constructor Inc.
- Architect: Davidson Yuen Simpson Architecture
Contact: Janice Abbot Atira Women's Resource Society 101 East Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 1K7 Phone: 604-331-1407 | Fax: 604-688-1799
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk.
- 2 buildings consisting of 36 residential units (27,270 sq.ft.) and 6,727 sq.ft. for a daycare and 6,716 sq.ft. for medical offices totalling 47,426 sq.ft.
- Program Building: 1 storey concrete SOG with a 2 storey wood frame built on top.
- Residential Building: SOG with a 4 storey wood frame.
- A combination of metal siding and hardie board.
- Metal roof and SBS flat roofing.
- LEED Gold.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Dick Stout (Davidson Yuen Simpson Architecture)
- Janice Abbot (Atira Women's Resource Society)