Location: Kelowna, BC
Start: November 3, 2015
Completion: December 18, 2015
Budget: $10,836,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Society of H.O.P.E.
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: NORR Architects Planners
Contact: Luke Stack The Society of H.O.P.E. 101 - 2055 Benvoulin Court, Kelowna, BC Phone: 778-478-7977 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50 unit affordable seniors rental apartment and 20 townhouses marketed for low income families combining to form an innovative intergenerational affordable housing complex.
- The apartment building consists of 4 levels of wood frame on a slab on grade, the townhouses consist of a 2 level wood frame structure on slab on grade.
- The apartment building features a seniors amenity area including kitchen and lounge area with fireplace.
- A garden with walking path, gazebo shelter and vegetable gardens for use by the seniors.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Luke Stack (The Society of H.O.P.E.)
- Glenn Burwell, Principal (NORR Architects Planners)