Location: 8111 Granville Ave, Richmond, BC
Start: September 8, 2015
Completion: April 26, 2017
Budget: $28,681,356Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Turning Point Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Integra Architecture
- Development Consultant: CPA Development Consultants
Contact: Casey Clerkson (Principal) CPA Development Consultants 100 - 283 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC Phone: 604-875-0554 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 129 unit, 14 storey affordable housing project built to LEED standards.
- 3 levels of above ground parkade and a landscaped courtyard on Level 4.
- L1 features a cafe as well as commercial kitchens on L4 and L7.
- Office space, classrooms, and multipurpose areas to support the work of the societies.
- 6 non-profit societies are involved in this project including Atira Women’s Resource Society, Coast Mental Health, Pathways Clubhouse CMHA, S.U.C.C.E.S.S., Tikva Housing Society and Turning Point Housing Society.
Winner of the 2019 HAVAN Ovation award for Best Multi-Family Highrise Development
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Brenda Plant (The Turning Point Society)
- Duane Siegrist (Integra Architecture Inc.)
- Casey Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)