Location: Richmond, BC
Start: September 8, 2015
Completion: April 26, 2017
Budget: $28,681,356Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Turning Point Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Integra Architecture
- Development Consultant: CPA Development Consultants
Contact: Casey Clerkson (Principal) CPA Development Consultants 100 - 283 East 11th Avenue, Vancouver, BC Phone: 604-875-0554 | Email: email@example.com
- A 129 unit, 14 storey affordable housing project built to LEED standards.
- 3 levels of above ground parkade and a landscaped courtyard on Level 4.
- L1 features a cafe as well as commercial kitchens on L4 and L7.
- Office space, classrooms, and multipurpose areas to support the work of the societies.
- 6 non-profit societies are involved in this project including Atira Women’s Resource Society, Coast Mental Health, Pathways Clubhouse CMHA, S.U.C.C.E.S.S., Tikva Housing Society and Turning Point Housing Society.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Brenda Plant (The Turning Point Society)
- Duane Siegrist (Integra Architecture Inc.)
- Casey Clerkson, Principal (CPA Development Consultants)