Location: 308 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC
Start: April 15, 2015
Completion: May 1, 2016
Budget: $15,500,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: 308 Hastings Joint Venture
- Design Assist Contractor: VanMar Contractors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Contact: Matthew Carter (President) MGC Projects Ltd. 667 West 17th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1T7 Phone: 604-838-4746 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 storeys of concrete and 4 storeys of wood frame (total of 6 storeys).
- 36 bachelor suites, 6 2 bedroom suites, 2 2 bedroom h/c suites, and 8 2 bedroom and flex suites.
- Coffee shop on the main floor.
- 2nd floor has student flex and innovation space.
- Maximization of FSR on a small site.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Matthew Carter, President (MGC Projects Ltd.)
- Robert Brown (308 Hastings Joint Venture)
- Ray Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architect Inc.)
- Dixon Mak (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)