Location: Nanaimo, BC
Start: February 1, 2007
Completion: August 1, 2008
Budget: $19,600,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Good Samaritan Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Consulting Inc.
- Architect: Stantec Consulting
Contact: Hans Lung (Vice President Finance & Project Development) Good Samaritan Canada 8861 75 Street, Edmonton, AB, T6C 4G8 Phone: 780-431-3805 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive site development and stormwater management system.
- 40 units of independent seniors living.
- 80 units of complex care living.
- 30 units of dementia care in 3 cottages.
- 100,000 sq.ft. over 3 structures.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Bert Gray (VanMar)
- John Spadafora (VanMar)
- Mike Van Hemert (VanMar)
- Doug Stickney, Director of Project Development BC (Good Samaritan Canada)
- Alice Blackburn, Owner Representative (Good Samaritan Canada)
- Garth Balint, Architect (Stantec Consulting)