Location: New Westminster, BC
Start: August 1, 2006
Completion: January 15, 2008
Budget: $15,500,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: The Good Samaritan Society
- CM at Risk Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Stantec Consulting
- Funding Partner: Fraser Health Authority
Contact: Hans Lung (Vice President Finance & Project Development) Good Samaritan Canada 8861 75 Street, Edmonton, AB, T6C 4G8 Phone: 780-431-3805 | Email: email@example.com
- LEED Certified building.
- 59 units of independent seniors living complete with underground parkade.
- Large commercial kitchen on the 4th floor.
- Adult and children’s daycare on the main floor.
- Public health centre on the main floor.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Bert Gray (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- John Timmers (VanMar)
- Doug Stickney, Director of Project Development BC (Good Samaritan Canada)
- Alice Blackburn, Owner Representative (Good Samaritan Canada)
- Garth Balint, Architect (Stantec Consulting)
- George Yano, Architect (Stantec Consulting)