CONSTRUCTION SAFETY, SERVICE AND NEW HOME WARRANTY COORDINATOR
VanMar seeks an individual with broad experience within the construction and development industry to assist in a fast paced and multi-faceted role at our Cambridge office. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Company Safety Program – managing documentation from onsite safety coordinators and external safety consultants, preparation of compliance filings with WSIB and as required under company OH&S program. Prepare professional, detailed and accurate correspondence and reports.
- New Home Pre-Delivery Inspection and Warranty – schedule inspections with suite purchasers. Manage and organize PDI lists. Assist the VanMar service manager with coordination of repairs. Issue, distribute and follow up on all service work orders;
- Suite Upgrade Process – administer suite purchaser upgrades from point of sale to construction using Builder Lynx software.
- Tarion Home Warranty – register and renew vendor/builder companies, prepare new home enrollments, filing of certificates of completion and possession and all other required filings/notices
- Promotional Information – Keep website up to date, assist in preparing proposals using InDesign Adobe Acrobat software, keep promotional materials organized.
Responsibilities:Submit your resume by email
- Completed a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate program
- At least 2 years’ experience working to manage and promote a company’s Occupational Health and Safety program. Broad knowledge of all relevant legislation including; OHSA, WSIB, Human Rights and Employment Standards
- Candidates must have three to five years of experience in new home construction as well as understand the flow of paperwork required to complete all requirements for new home construction and warranty service.
- Working knowledge of BuilderLynx software and Tarion Builderlink
- Strong computer skills with a high proficiency in MS Office and Adobe InDesign, experience with Timberline/Sage 300 Construction Software would also be an asset
- Knowledge of general office processes and procedures
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining and promoting organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude in support of Company goals and objectives
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Self-motivation, taking initiative to make improvements while striving to perform outside of job description
- Prioritization skills to manage a multitude of tasks ensuring deadlines are met.
Compensation:Submit your resume by email