Location: 2551 Whiteley Court, North Vancouver, BC
Start: October 30, 2019
Completion: April 30, 2022
Budget: $29,000,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Kiwanis North Shore Housing Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1079 Inc.
- Architect: RLA Architects Inc.
Contact: Joffre Pomerleau Innovative Housing Consultants Ltd. 1146 Odlum Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3L7 Phone: 604-717-6500 | Fax: 604-734-9806 | Email: email@example.com
- 106 unit affordable seniors rental project. 6 Levels of wood frame on 2 levels of underground concrete parkade
- Large glulam structure Great Hall and Reading Room.
- Courtyard area on suspended slab with raised planting beds and a bocce court.
- Renovation of the ground floor and fire alarm upgrade in the existing 16 storey tower.
- The renovation includes construction of 5 residential suites, amenity and office room as well as a new glulam entry structure.
- Large Amenity Patio on L2 including trees and lawn area.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Greg Voute (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- Joffre Pomerleau (Innovative Housing Consultants Ltd.)