Location: 2318 St. John’s Street, Port Moody, BC
Start: February 1, 2019
Completion: September 30, 2021
Budget: $24,771,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Catalyst Community Developments Society and St. Andrews Port Moody Housing Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1081 Inc.
- Architect: VIA Architecture
Contact: Robin Petri (Vice President, Development) Catalyst Community Developments Society 90-425 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3 Phone: 604-312-5835 | Email: email@example.com
- Complicated geotechnical conditions involving secant piles, pipe piles and stone densification
- 2 levels of concrete underground parkade.
- 15 affordable housing stacked townhouse units
- 5800sf church with sanctuary and meeting rooms
- 2 additional levels of concrete structure on the south half of the suspended slab which will be TI fit out for the Tri-Cities Children’s Centre
- 2 levels of wood frame with 40 affordable apartment units above the children’s centre.
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Robin Petri, Vice President, Development (Catalyst Community Developments Society)
- Justin Beagan, Architect (Via Architecture)